Re Active T5 Black is one of a range of T5 fat burners produced by Desirable Body. It is also generally believed to be the one with the most power.
According to Desirable Body, the Re Active T5 Black formulation is designed to “address the 3 imperative areas of weight loss”.
The three areas are:
- Enhanced metabolism
- Fat burning
- Energy boosting
However, T5 fat burners differ from other fat burning products in the way they are designed to perform. The thyroid gland is their primary focus because the “T” hormones produced by the thyroid are necessary for an efficient metabolism. The theory is that, by stimulating the thyroid, T5s can encourage an increased release of hormones. But the T5 in the name appears to be a marketing gimmick because none of the ingredients are known to stimulate the thyroid.
Re Active T5 Black Key Ingredients
Table of Contents
The formulation contains:
- Caffeine (240mg): Caffeine is a stimulant that is generally associated with two main benefits: enhanced energy levels and improved mental focus. This is selling caffeine short because it has proven fat burning abilities and can provide mild appetite suppression
- L-Tyrosine (140mg): An amino acid that is believed to help protect against stress. Its value here is that is may help ease the transfer to a lower calorie lifestyle.
- Naringin (50mg): A grapefruit extract that can enhance the abilities of caffeine.
- L-Tryptophan (35mg): An amino acid that is sometimes used as a treatment for anxiety and depression and is believed capable of enhancing athletic performance. Like L-Tyrosine, its main function here is to ease the dieting process.
- Bitter Orange Powder (30mg): Bitter orange is an ingredient sourced from the citrus aurantium species of fruit. It contains a fat burning stimulant called synephrine.
- Cayenne (20mg): A capsaicin-providing ingredient that can enhance the weight loss process by providing appetite suppression and fat burning. Some studies suggest the fat burning effects of cayenne may continue for up to 24 hours.
- Green Tea 4:1 Extract (30mg): One of the most effective and healthy diet pill ingredients available. Green tea’s ability to enhance energy expenditure can be supported by science and it also provides antioxidants that offer protection against disease.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (1.4mg): A form of Vitamin B6. Its value here probably stems from its ability to support a healthy metabolism, but the body also uses Vitamin B6 when it is manufacturing the feel good hormone serotonin.
- Magnesium Stearate: A binding and filling ingredient.
Customer reviews are a mix of good and bad.
A few sample reviews read:
Re Active T5 Black Side Effects
Desirable Body say Re Active T5 Black is not suitable for use during periods of pregnancy or while breastfeeding. They also suggest people who are taking medication check with their GP before commencing supplementation. We feel this advice should be extended to people who have existing health issues or concerns. Desirable Body also say people who feel unwell should stop using Re Active T5 Black.
Potential users also need to be aware many past customers claim to have suffered nasty side effects including racing heartbeat, pins and needles, headache, nausea, and dizziness.
There is no money back guarantee.
Where To Buy Re Active T5 Black
A bottle of Re Active T5 Black contains 60 capsules and should be good for 20 – 30 days, depending on the preferred dosage (2 or 3 capsules per day). Customers who buy directly from Desirable Body can expect to pay £29.95 per bottle. Superdrug customers generally pay the same, but dieters who opt to buy Re Active T5 Black via Amazon can make a saving of about £2 per bottle (information correct at the time of this review).
If you are looking for a highly effective fat burner that is also gimmick free then pay attention to PhenQ.
PhenQ has may strings to it’s figurative bow – it can burn and cut fat, stop the formation of new fat and help to suppress appetite.