Fat Burn X is a dietary supplement that appears to be produced in the US, but the official website does not identify the manufacturer and the site’s contact page makes matters more confusing by providing three different addresses, one of which is in the UK.
The company’s corporate headquarters is based in Las Vegas, and the address for product returns is in San Diego, California; but the company’s “international address” is in Watford, England. Needless to say none of this creates a very good first impression.
The official website also fails to provide much information about how the product works.
Fat Burn X Review
The main benefits promised are:
- Gain energy & lose weight fast
- Testosterone boosting arginines
- Boost Power and Endurance
- NAD Nutrient Delivery
- Creatine Free
- No Sodium
Strangely enough, fat burning is not included in the list of promised benefits, but a statement elsewhere on the site states “the name says it all”, and that’s true, but it would still have been nice to be given an insight into how any of the above is meant to be achieved.
How to use Fat Burn X
Two capsules are required each morning and should always be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. No other instructions are provided.
The Fat Burn X Formulation
It is also unclear what ingredients are used in the formulation, but certain areas of the site refer to garcinia cambogia, green tea, caffeine, and orange extract. The quantities involved are unknown, but the lack of such important information does not really surprise us because it is consistent with the rest of the site.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A nutritious species of fruit. The rind provides a powerful fat-fighting compound called hydroxycitric acid (HC). It is known to possess appetite suppressing qualities, but is possibly more renowned for its ability to prevent excess carbohydrates from being converted into body fat. In order to be effective though, garcinia cambogia extract requires an HCA percentage of 50%. The percentage used here is as unknown as the inclusion rate.
- Green Tea: A popular diet supplement inclusion that can boost the metabolism and trigger thermogenic fat burning. It also contains numerous antioxidants that can improve the overall health, but whether or not enough is included to contribute to the promised weight loss results is anybody’s guess.
- Caffeine: As any coffee drinker knows, caffeine can provide a powerful energy boost, but the benefits do not end there. It can aid weight loss by suppressing the appetite and triggering fat burning.
- Bitter Orange: A fruit derivative that provides a powerful fat burning ingredient, called synephrine. Given the strength of its reputation for getting results, there can be no doubt of synephrine’s potential, but result will not be forthcoming if the inclusion rate is too low.
Fat Burn X Customer Feedback
We were unable to locate any customer feedback at the time of this review.
Side Effects & Health Warnings
The official website does no state if side effects are likely, but the blend may contain undisclosed ingredients so caution is to be advised. All potential users should consult a medical professional and seek expert advice before considering supplementing their diet with Fat Burn X.
Where to Buy Fat Burn X
Fat Burn X can only be purchased from the official website and orders are shipped worldwide. Each bottle of pills is sufficient for a month, but at a cost of $83.99 per bottle they are not cheap. Slight discounts can be obtained by opting to buy more than one bottle, and customers who purchase three bottles in a single order for $149.94 can expect to receive a further two bottles for free. All purchases are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
Free Trial Offer
The Fat Burn X website also offers customers the chance of a free trial bottle for just the cost of the shipping ($4.95). This sounds like a good deal, but the site small print makes interesting reading. To pay the cost of the shipping customers have to provide their card details and are automatically signed up for an auto-billing and shipping agreement. They have just 10 days to see if the product is for them. If it is not they must cancel the agreement within 10 days or their card will be debited for $89.99 ($6 more than the normal price for a bottle). They will also receive a fresh shipment of pills each month (and be billed $89.99 each time) until they cancel the arrangement.
Green Tea, bitter orange and garcinia cambogia are good ingredients, as is caffeine, but there is no way of knowing if the pills contain a sufficient amount of each one to be effective. It is also impossible to say if any other ingredients have been included. In fact there is so little information available about this product, and so many reasons not to buy, it’s unbelievable.
- Manufacturer (unknown)
- Country/state of origin (unknown)
- Way the formulation is supposed to work (unknown)
- Complete ingredient profile (not provided)
- Inclusion rates (not provided)
- Customer feedback (unavailable)
- Price per bottle (expensive)
- Trial period (many customers may not realize there are strings attached)
Fat Burn X does not make our list of recommended products, in fact the best recommendation we can make is to stay away.
If you are looking for a strong fat burner that has been in existence for several years and has a large amount of feedback then might we suggest PhenQ.
Phen375 is both a fat burner and an appetite suppressant. It is suitable for virtually everybody – whether you want to lose a few pounds or if you are the sporty type and looking to cut to reveal muscle