Luxéol Minceur is a weight loss supplement manufactured in France by Luxéol. If the marketing hype is to be believed, customers who purchase the product and use it in the recommended way can achieve a weight loss of six to eight kilos by the end of the first month.
Luxéol have tapped into the French speaking market and don’t – as yet – have a sales page in English.
The main promised benefits are:
- Improved fat burning
- Prevents the growth of fresh fat cells
- Blocks the absorption of dietary fats
- Reduces water retention
- Detoxifies the body
- Burns localized fat deposits
What is Luxéol Minceur and How Does it Work?
Table of Contents
It is a diet pill designed to provide several weight loss benefits. Experts state products that offer a number of benefits are more likely to deliver lasting results, so Luxéol appears to have the right idea.
Luxéol Minceur Ingredients
Contains unspecified quantities of:
- Chromium: A mineral that helps keep blood sugar levels on an even keel and prevents the sugar spikes that may trigger a desire for sweet food.
- Green tea: Undoubtedly one of the safest and most popular diet pill ingredients in the world, green tea is a scientifically proven metabolism booster and thermogenic fat burner.
- Kola Nut: An ingredient that provides the stimulant caffeine. Its energy boosting abilities make caffeine useful for fighting diet-related fatigue and it is also a proven fat burner, so kola nut’s inclusion is not without value.
- Aascophyllum: A seaweed extract. Luxéol claim it’s a fat blocker, but that is not the case. It may have potential as a carb blocker though, so maybe Luxéol got things a little confused.
- Turmeric: Some research suggests turmeric may be good for weight loss, but the ingredient requires more in-depth study.
- Coriander: A plant that offers a number of health benefits and appears to be good for lowering cholesterol. Coriander is not normally associated with weight loss though.
- Fennel: A vegetable that is a potent source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Fennel also provides components that may help protect the liver from being damaged by toxins.
- Zinc: It is possible that supplementation with zinc may support weight loss, but overly high doses can be toxic, so the omission of an inclusion rate gives reason for concern.
- Chicory: Chicory is alleged to have the ability to regulate ghrelin (hunger hormone) levels. If this is true it may have value as an appetite suppressant.
- Vitamin C: A versatile vitamin and antioxidant that can boost the immune system and help prevent disease. It’s not a bad ingredient to have, but it’s not a weight loss provider either.
Luxéol Minceur Customer Feedback
The Luxéol website showcases a number of reviews that are attributed to satisfied Minceur users, but none of the reviewers mentions how much weight they lost.
Reviews and comments placed on independent sites are less than flattering.
One forum users states:
A blogger writes:
Luxéol Minceur Side Effects
Luxéol Minceur is not a suitable option for children, adolescents, or pregnant or nursing mothers. Although the Luxéol fail to provide this warning, we feel it is important to point out people with existing health problems will need to ask the advice of their GP prior to using any brand of dietary supplement. People who are using medication will need to be equally cautious.
Where To Buy Luxéol Minceur
Minceur is exclusive to the Luxéol website and, at the time of this review, a one-month supply of pills cost €21.90 (£23.80). The official website is in French only!
A money back guarantee is promised, but Luxéol fail to provide any information about the specifics, such as its duration or any special considerations customers may need to consider before trying to claim a refund.
The Bottom Line
Luxéol Minceur contains a few good ingredients, but it also contains some that are unlikely to further the weight loss process and none of the quantities are known. It is possible people who use the product may notice an improvement in weight, but it is equally likely they may not. Bearing in mind the lack of information about the guarantee, and the availability of so many better products, it is not a product we can recommend.
What Do We Recommend
If you are intent of buying a diet product that is clinically proven has been the subject of numerous weight loss stories then view our list of diet pills