New Improved Zotrim is a weight management supplement marketed in the UK by Natures Remedies Ltd. It is produced in capsule form and has been designed especially for women.
Zotrim has been in existence for almost a decade and is now available direct from its own official website – the formula has been improved upon and continues to a UK and Ireland best seller.
The formulation consists entirely of natural ingredients and the promised benefits include:
- Powerful herbal appetite suppressant
- Feel fuller
- Cut down on meal portions
- Eat fewer calories
- Real weight loss you can see & feel
What is Zotrim and how does it Work?
One of the most effective ways to lose weight is to eat less food, but that takes will power, so it can be hard. Zotrim has been designed to ease the process by providing appetite suppression. If the formulation can achieve this users will find it easier to eat less food and consume less calories each day. If the amount of calories provided falls below the body’s needs it will begin burning body fat to get the extra energy it needs.
Eat less food and start burning more body fat. It’s a simple enough idea and it really works, but how well Zotrim will be able to support this process will be dependent on the strength and quality of the blend.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Two capsules provide:
- Guarana A popular ingredient that is rich in caffeine, but releases it at an unusually slow rate. This makes it a useful ingredient for supplying ongoing energy. No matter what its source, caffeine is also known to be an appetite suppressant, so the benefits guarana offers are not entirely energy-related.
- Damiana Leaf Extract A plant extract taken from an American shrub, damiana provides several active components including thymol, β-carotene, β-pinene, a-pinene, and eucalyptol. It is often used to boost the libido and is believed to aid relaxation.
- Yerba Mate A popular ingredient that is sourced from a South American shrub and is used to prepare the beverage Yerba Mate. It is believed to offer many health benefits and has a good reputation both as an energy-provider and as a fat burner.
- Vitamin B3 & B6 B Vitamins are often included in weight loss formulation because they are known to be necessary for a healthy metabolism.
- Caffeine A very common but essential ingredient that can provide extra energy, speed up the metabolism, and provide appetite suppression.
How to Take Zotrim
Capsules can be taken with water, or any cold drink of choice, and should be consumed a few minutes before meals. Three capsules are required three times per day, but new users are advised to commence supplementation with a reduced dosage (2 capsules, 3 times per day) for the first couple of weeks so they can monitor for tolerance issues.
Zotrim Customer Feedback
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
The manufacturers do not mention any side effects, but several customers state the capsules gave them wind. Pregnant or nursing mothers are advised to seek medical advice before using any form of supplement. The same advice is offered to people who have existing health issues or are taking medication.
The Bottom Line
Zotrim contains a blend of ingredients that have been shown to have appetite suppressing abilities and, more importantly, customer feedback indicates the pills have been successful for past users. It would have been nice to see a money back guarantee, but Zotrim is more reasonably priced than many competing products and, by our judgement, more likely to work, so we have no hesitation in adding Zotrim to our list of suggested products.
Where To Buy Zotrim
Zotrim can be purchased from the product website and a 30 day supply (180 tablets) costs £29.95. Bulk buy incentives are also available and the best deal goes to customers who purchase six boxes of Zotrim for £124.70.
Zotrim is also free from all animal matter making ideal for vegetarian and vegans
The official website is the exclusive stockists for the new improved version of Zotrim.