Trim X3 diet pills are produced in the USA by Betancourt Nutrition. The formulation has been designed especially for women and contains three brand-protected ingredients Slendesta, Capsimax Plus and Advantra Z.
The main benefits according to the manufacturers are:
- Supports appetite control
- Encourages thermogenesis
- Increases the metabolic rate
- Boosts energy levels
- Vegetarian friendly product
How the Formulation is Designed to Work
Trim X3 is designed to assist the weight loss process in three ways. By suppressing the appetite the formulation should help the user to eat less food and consume fewer calories per day. If the amount of calories consumed is reduced by a sufficient amount the body will begin burning fat to obtain extra energy.
Thermogenesis will come into play if the capsules can successfully raise the body temperature, thereby causing the body to burn extra calories and start oxidizing its existing stores of fat.
The third benefit, extra energy, should reduce the likelihood of diet-related fatigue and support exercise, sport, and other physical endeavours that may improve weight loss results.
Each (3 capsule) serving of Trim X3 provides 20mg of niacin (vitamin B3), which can be good for lowering cholesterol levels and protecting the heart from disease.
The rest of the ingredients are included in proprietary blends.
Appetite Control Blend (800mg)
- Slendesta Potato Protein extract: An ingredient produced in the USA by Kemin. Slendesta is a protein extracted from potatoes. It assists weight loss by providing a feeling of satiety that should make it easier to eat smaller portions of food and avoid snacking.
- South African Hoodia Gordonii Extract (20:1): A cactus extract that used to be a popular appetite supressing ingredient, but fell out of favour after studies revealed its abilities fail to live up to the claims made for it. Unilever invested millions of pounds researching the ingredient’s abilities and then wiped their hands of it in 2008, stating Hoodia did not meet their “standards of safety or efficacy”. Further stating it “Did not appear to work for weight loss and it had potentially dangerous side effects.”
- Glucomannan: A fibrous ingredient derived from the roots of the konjac plant. It has the ability to absorb large quantities of moisture, expanding as it does so. For this reason, supplements that contain glucomannan are usually taken with plenty of water, up to half an hour before eating a meal. Once expanded, the glucomannan fibres fill the stomach and create a feeling of satiety that lessens the desire for food.
Capsimax Plus Blend (263mg)
- Caffeine Anyhdrous (200mg): Caffeine that has been refined into a powder. Caffeine anhydrous is a very popular ingredient that can boost energy levels and improve concentration and focus. It is also known to be an appetite suppressant and metabolism booster.
- Capsicum Fruit Extract: A spicy ingredient that puts the fire into curries and is also a powerful fat burner. Studies show capsicum extract has the power to raise the body’s core temperature sufficiently to encourage a faster metabolism and increase calorie burning abilities by up to 12 times.
- Black Pepper Extract: The piperine alkaloid provided by black pepper appears to have the ability to aid the smooth absorption of other ingredients.
Thermogenic Energy Blend (299mg)
- Advantra Z (38.5mg caffeine): A branded stand-alone supplement that is occasionally used as an ingredient in weight loss blends. The active ingredients in Advantra Z are synephrine, octopamine, tyramine, n-methyltyramine, and hordenine. Their combined abilities are believed capable of providing appetite suppression by triggering a state of fight or flight. However, Advantra Z usage may elevate the blood pressure and cause other side effects.
- Green Tea Extract (6mg caffeine): Anyone looking for a safe weight loss provider need look no further than green tea. It contains numerous health-enhancing antioxidants and also has the ability to speed up the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning.
- Yerba Mate Extract (5.5mg caffeine): Yerba mate’s alleged fat burning abilities are often disputed, but the ingredient contains caffeine, so it can be a useful energy provider.
How to Take Trim X3
Three capsules are required once per day and should always be taken with water—preferably half-an-hour before lunch. The manufacturers suggest caffeine-sensitive individuals reduce the dosage to two capsules per day and warn against consuming more than three capsules during any 24-hour period. Capsules should never be taken within three hours of bedtime.
No customer feedback was available at the time of this review.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
No side effects have been reported but Trim X3 is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers or people who are under 18-years of age. Individuals who have existing health problems, are taking medication or have any health concerns, should always consult their GP prior to taking any brand of dietary supplement or embarking on a weight loss protocol.
Trim X3 appears to be sold without a money back guarantee.
Where To Buy Trim X
At the time of this review Trim X3 was no longer available via the manufacturer’s website, a fact that may suggest the product is being phased out. Other online sources of supply were also extremely limited and the Vitamin Shoppe appeared to the only store still carrying the product and willing to ship to UK-based customers. The Vitamin Shoppe price was $34.99 (£23) plus shipping for 90 capsules.
Other Slimming Pills / Recommended
Although we applaud the manufacturers from producing a product with more than one weight loss action, it is ur opinion the multiple mechanic of action angle has been mastered by the makers of PhenQ.
PhenQ is a fat burner, fat binder and appetite suppressant that can also help to detoxify and help you improve your level of energy.