T6 Thermoblast is a fat burner marketed by the UK-based company Slimming Solutions under the brand Boot Camp Body. It is possible they also manufacture the product, but it is equally likely that it is a private label product.
It is known, however, that the blend has been changed at least once since it was originally introduced. This could be indicative of a desire to improve product potential, or may be indicative of change in supplier if the pills are in actual fact a private label product.
Slimming Solutions as a company have years under their belt and are one of the most reputable online stockists of diet pills and health products in existence.
T6 Thermoblast is marketing under the brand Boot Camp Body and sold via Slimming Solutions.
There are several other Boot Camp Body products such as slimming patches and meal replacements.
Our preference however is for PhenQ – a combination fat burner and appetite suppressant
Proposed T6 Thermoblast benefits include:
- Reduction in hunger cravings
- Improved calorie burning abilities
- Faster metabolism
Slimming Solutions also boast their product can provide weight loss on “an extreme level”, reduce water retention and provide a slimmer look. Essentially though, it’s just a combined fat burner and appetite suppressant. Dieters have any number of those to choose from, so if T6 Thermoblast is going to be able to compete in an already saturated market it will need to provide more than just a few bog standard promises—it will need to deliver results.
T6 Thermoblast Pros and Cons at a Glance
|The Pros||The Cons|
T6 Thermoblast Key Ingredients
The inclusion rates are a mystery, but each capsule contains 10 active ingredients.
- Green coffee bean extract: The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee beans has been proven to boost the metabolism and kick-start thermogenic fat burning.
- Raspberry ketone: An extremely popular weight loss provider usually sourced from raspberries and often praised for its “miraculous” fat burning abilities. Not all evidence supports the ingredient’s abilities, but many people swear by raspberry ketones, including former Emmerdale Farm cutie Roxanne Pallett.
- Caffeine: A popular stimulant that can suppress the appetite, put a little extra zing into the day, and improve levels of concentration.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: A mixture consisting of the amino acids lysine and methionine. Acetyl L-Carnitine can boost the metabolism and trigger the fat burning process.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that can protect against stress and improve mental focus.
- Konjac powder: A fibrous substance taken from the roots of the konjac plant. Once exposed to water, it swells inside the stomach and promotes a feeling of fullness that kills the appetite.
- African mango: A popular superfruit ingredient. The jury is still out, but some experts believe African Mango can provide weight losses of up to 28ibs in 10 days.
- Capsicum: A proven metabolism booster that has the ability to increase the body’s fat burning abilities and provide a significant increase in calorie burn.
- Bladder work extract: We are not familiar with this ingredient and a check of the usual sources returned no results, so its potential (good or bad) is unknown.
- Chromium picolinate: A fat burning ingredient that became popular in the 1950s and continues to be a favoured weight loss provider.
How to Take T6 Thermoblast
The recommended dosage is apparently two tablets a day, but if a specific time is important Slimming Solutions forgot to share the fact.
T6 Thermoblast Customer Feedback
Extensive online searches only found two customer testimonials:
“I succeeded in losing 3 or 4 of pounds during the first week, and a couple more the next week, but there was no dramatic weight loss and any pounds shed could have been due to the fact I added a couple of extra miles to my daily jog.”
“Blah! Waste of money and gave me a headache. I’d have been better off investing in a few extra hours down at the local swimming baths.”
T6 Thermobalst Possible Side Effects
Caffeine can be a problematic ingredient for some users so the lack of inclusion rates is especially worrying. Caffeine induced side effects can include headaches, sickness and jitters. The blend also contains an unknown ingredient (bladder work) and it is impossible to predict what side effects its use may entail. With this in mind, all potential T6 Thermoblast users are advised to refrain from commencing supplementation until they have discussed the matter with their GP.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
T6 Thermoblast is sold in 90-capsule bottles that have a price tag of £19.95 (supposedly reduced from £39.95) when purchased from the Slimming Solutions website. It is also possible to obtain a supply of T6 Thermoblast from via Amazon or eBay, but any savings made will be minimal and there does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
As we have mentioned above Boot Camp Body is a highly reputable brand and should be added to your shortlist – we do not however recommend over and above PhenQ.
PhenQ can burn excess body and also suppress appetite – it has many success stories attributed to it.