Forza T5 Super Strength is a fat burning/pre-training supplement produced in the UK and, with the words “workout supplement” prominently placed on the label, it is pretty obvious Forza is hoping their “super strength” product will be particularly attractive to bodybuilders.
Forza like to advertise their products in the media and are no stranger to the Daily Mail (mailonline) with several stories appearing over the last few years of celebrities experiencing body transformations while suing Forza supplements.
How Forza T5 Super Strength Works
Forza T5 Super Strength has been designed to trigger a slight rise in (core) body temperature that will boost the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning. As an aid to weight loss the benefits are obvious and the extra calories released can be a useful source of energy that can be utilized during training sessions. The blend also contains ingredients that can support other essential functions that are important to the weight loss process and may help the user train a little bit harder and better than normal.
Forza T5 Super Strength Pros and Cons at a Glance
|The Pros||The Cons|
Forza T5 Super Strength Key Ingredients
- Caffeine (185mg): The not so secret ingredient that provides coffee with its fatigue banishing powers and ensures improved levels of concentration.
- L-Tyrosine (125mg): An amino acid that is generally considered to useful for improving thyroxin synthesis and enhancing the metabolism.
- Green Tea (100mg): A very popular fat burner with proven abilities, green tea also provides health improving/protecting antioxidants.
- Niacin (60mg): Good old vitamin B3. Niacin is believed to be useful for ensuring a fast metabolism, but the science is not fully supported and most people obtain a sufficient supply from their food.
- Spirulina (40mg): A highly nutritious species of algae that can boost the immune system and aid with the healing process.
- L-Taurine (20mg): An amino acid that has become popular in weight loss blends because of its alleged prowess as metabolism booster/fat burner.
- Guarana (12mg): A powerful ingredient that is rich in caffeine, but releases it slowly to ensure longer-lasting energy and improved concentration for extended time periods.
- Iron (1.4mg): Iron is necessary for the smooth transportation of oxygen around the body (via the cardiovascular system). For this reason iron is often incorporated in pre-training blends—if oxygen supply to the muscles is improved the quality of the workout is likewise improved.
- Chromium (130µg): Although some tests appear to support chromium’s credentials as a fat burner, other studies refute them so further study is required.
- Iodine (120µg): Optimum thyroid function requires an adequate supply of iodine. The thyroid produces hormones that are important for the metabolism. For this reason iodine has become quite a common inclusion in dietary products and bodybuilding supplements.
How to Take Forza T5 Super Strength
For weight loss two capsules should be consumed twice a day (morning and afternoon). If Forza T5 Super Strength is being used as a pre-training aid the capsules should be consumed half an hour before training is commenced.
It is not advisable to take the capsules after 3pm, because sleep may be impaired, and the maximum daily dose of four capsules should never be exceeded.
Forza In The Media
Forza appears to enjoy the media attention – celebrities such as Spencer Matthews and Luisa Zissman have all been enrolled in media campaigns. Most notably Spencer Matthews, who is said to have used Forza T5 Super Strength to good effect. The Made In Chelsea star lost a stone in weight.
Forza T5 Super Strength Customer Feedback
Although many customers claim the product delivered the kind of results they hoped for the formulation does not appear to work for everyone.
Forza T5 Super Strength Side Effects
The manufacturers state side effects are rare, but admit some could be a problem for some users. They also warn the product is not intended for under 18s, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, or individuals who have any medical issues or who are taking medication.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A bottle of 60 capsules costs £34 (plus postage and packing) when purchased from the manufacturer’s website, but many other online suppliers charge considerably less and customers who purchase from their local Boots chemist store can usually secure a £10 saving.
We position several products over and above Forza T5 – especially if you are a UK or Irish based customers.
We have detailed what we think are the best diet products to but from a consumers perspective – all products are available from the manufacturer and without the need for a prescription