Platinum Fire is a weight loss supplement developed in the UK by StripFast5000.
According to the marketing material, it’s an “ultra-high strength” formulation designed for seasoned fat burner users, but the fact that StripFast5000 then recommend the capsules be used alongside another of the their fat burning products adds a shadow of doubt to the claims made for the product’s potency.
Platinum RX is another fat burner in the range and has been reviewed here
How Weight Loss is Stimulated
Platinum Fire is a fat burning capsule that contains a number of energy-providing stimulants. StripFast500 fails to provide any information about how the formulation is supposed to produce the results they promise, but most fat burners are designed to speed up the metabolism and raise the body’s core temperature by an amount that is sufficient to encourage increased calorie burning and cause the body to draw on its fat reserves to keep up with increased calorie demand.
The added stimulants will no doubt be useful for anyone who wishes to increase their levels of physical activity, but not everyone can tolerate stimulants, so some users may find Platinum Fire is not suitable for them.
What Are The Advertised Benefits
- Supercharge your fat loss
- Reveal your lean mass and definition
- Get an explosive energy boost
- Be slimmer and more confident
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
One Platinum Fire capsule provides:
- Bitter Orange Peel (250mg): A stimulant extracted from citrus aurantium fruit. According to health experts at the Mayo clinic, bitter orange has the power to provide modest weight loss (with diet and exercise), but they do not support its use because it also presents the risk of side effects.
- Trimethylxanthine (230mg): Caffeine hiding behind a technical-sounding name. The amount provided here is equivalent to 2 ¼ cups of coffee, so it should provide an energy boost. Caffeine can also stimulate weight loss, but expert opinion suggests it is not the most potent of weight loss ingredients.
- Green tea extracts (200mg): A popular weight loss-provider that has proven abilities. The catechins provided by green tea speed up the metabolism and trigger thermogenic fat burning.
- Maral Root (50mg): Tests on laboratory mice suggest maral root may have the ability to help prevent weight gain, but the ingredient may not provide the same results when ingested by humans, so further study is required.
- L-Tyrosine (50mg): An amino acid that is often added to supplements because it can be useful for topping-up energy levels and improving levels of stamina. However, many people receive an ample amount from their food and do not require supplementation.
- Chromium (40mcg): An ingredient that can lower blood sugar levels and prevent insulin spikes. Chromium also has a reputation as a fat burner, but study results can be conflicting.
- Guarana Seed (12mg): A fruit-based ingredient that hails from South America. It is a potent source of caffeine, so its name can often be found listed on the backs of many tins that contain energy-providing drinks.
- Magnesium Stearate (unknown quantity): An ingredient that is used as a binder and filler in pills and capsules of all types.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
StripFast5000 states Platinum Fire capsules are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers or anyone who is under 18. They also point out the formulation is not suitable for people who do not tolerate caffeine well or suffer from certain medical conditions. Bearing in mind the amount of stimulants contained in the formulation, we suggest all potential users discuss the matter with their GP before commencing supplementation.
Where to Buy StripFast5000 Platinum Fire
Customers are provided with a 90-day guarantee, but it is only possible to buy Platinum Fire directly from the manufacturer and customers have two options: the official website, or the StripFast5000 Amazon store.
Each bottle contains 30 capsules and the RRP is £49, but this is often discounted down. At the time of this review the onsite price was £35 and the Amazon price was much less at just £12.97.
Recommended Diet Pills
We recommend PhenQ is this category without hesitation. PhenQ is not just a fat burner – it can also prevent newly introduced fat from accumulating and suppress appetite.
PhenQ is pharmacy grade but available to but without prescription direct from its own in-house webstore.