Revolyn is a weight management supplement marketed by Nathans Naturals.
The UK website claims the capsules are produced in the UK, but the site’s terms and conditions page also mentions ties to an American company called Avalon Marketing, so it is possible the pills may actually come from the USA.
The site provides no information about Nathans Naturals or about how the product is supposed to work. An embedded video is slightly more informative, but the finer workings of the product remain a mystery.
Its negative feedback in many review websites do not bod well for Revolyn. Read our review and decide for yourself it is worth a purchase.
Revolyn Review – and the Nuvoryn Connection
Nathans Naturals used to market a product called Nuvoryn that contained all of the same ingredients and appears to be identical to Revolyn in every way. This suggests Revolyn is actually the same product hiding behind a different label and the fact that the Nuvoryn website redirects visitors to the Revolyn site provides a further indication that this is the case. The ScamBook complaints website has a shocking number of complaints about Nuvoryn, many of which were made by customers who payed large amount of money and never received the products they ordered. [An Example Complaint]
Key Ingredients & Possible Benefits
The Revolyn formulation contains unspecified amounts of :
- Guarana: A popular ingredient that can be useful for supplying long-lasting stimulation, thanks to its high caffeine content and the fact that it releases it so slowly. Caffeine can also directly contribute to weight loss by providing appetite suppression and speeding up the metabolism to such an extent that it burns more calories.
- Green Tea: The catechins provided by green tea can speed up the metabolism and help prepare the way for thermogenic fat burning. After one 12-week scientific study, conducted by researchers in Japan (2005), the research team noted a definite relationship between green tea consumption and weight loss. They concluded: “. . . the ingestion of catechins might be useful in the prevention and improvement of lifestyle-related diseases, mainly obesity.”
- Yerba Mate: Another source of caffeine, this time sourced from the leaves of a shrub. However the amount of caffeine provided by yerba mate is significantly less than that of guarana, so although its addition here may add to the blend’s overall caffeine buzz, any effects will be minimal
- Siberian Ginseng: Although Siberian Ginseng can boost the health and offers many benefits, including improved mental performance, it is not generally associated with weight loss.
- Resveratrol: An ingredient that is naturally occurring in red grapes. Resveratrol is believed to provide a wealth of health benefits (anti-ageing, protection from obesity, etc.), but further study is much to be desired.
- Pomegranate Extract: Pomegranates are very nutritious, offer a number of health benefits, can be especially valuable for improving cardiovascular health and may prevent fatty deposits from building up in the arteries. However the fact that pomegranate can protect the arteries from damaging fats does not mean it can help remove fatty build-ups from around the waist or other problem areas.
The Revolyn website contains a profusion of customer testimonials, all of which paint a picture of a very effective diet supplement, and the accompanying photographs are extremely convincing.
However the same photographs and testimonials were used to extol the virtues of Nuvoryn, across a number of location-targeted websites and the names and proclaimed weight loss was not consistent from one site to the next.
Possible Side Effects Of Revolyn
Although certain statements on the website suggest otherwise, Revolyn is unlikely to be suitable for pregnant of nursing mothers. People who have existing health issues or concerns should seek medical advice prior to using Revolyn or any other brand of dietary supplement. Anyone who is taking medication is also advised to ask a doctor’s advice before taking any capsules.Side Effects & Health Issues
The Revolyn website’s terms and conditions page states a 30-day money back guarantee is available.
Where to Buy Revolyn
Revolyn can only be purchased from the Revolyn website. A single bottle of pills contains one month supply (60 capsules) and appears to have an RRP of £39.95, but this is invariably discounted down to £29.95. Shipping is extra, but charges are waived for customers who live in the UK and order multiple bottles of pills. The purchase of two or more bottles also secures additional (free) bottles of Revolyn and beauty products (eye creams and cleansers etc.).