Gravitate Supersculpt, DietVits Review. Diet and exercise is an important part of the weight loss process, but many diet pill manufactures claim their pills and potions can replace diet and exercise rather than working with it.
Dieters who buy-in to this kind of thinking invariably discover the magic pills they have purchased cannot do the trick and have to live with the disappointment of realising they have been conned. Graviton Nutrition is refreshingly different from such manufactures. The Manchester-based company has developed a couple of products designed to be used in tandem with each other alongside a calorie controlled diet and exercise. The company package their products together and sell them as a weight loss kit along with a free booklet that provides advice on healthy eating and exercise.
Gravitate Supersculpt Advertised Benefits
- Suppressed Appetite
- Increased metabolism
- Improved energy Levels
- Carbohydrate blocking
- Protection against fatigue
Getting the Best from the Kits
Best results will only be obtained if and DietVits are used alongside the exercise and diet recommendations laid out in the booklet provided with them.
Only one DietVits tablet is needed per day. The timing is not important, but it has to be taken with water and food. The Supersculpt capsules are taken three times a day, with 1-2 glasses of water, 15 to 60 minutes before a meal. A dose is two capsules, so Gravitate kit users will need to take a total of seven pills per day.
Key Ingredients & What they Do
Supersculpt Diet Pills
Each capsule contains:
- Konjac fibre, also known as Glucomannan (500mg): A water-soluble plant extract that expands in the stomach when it is exposed to water and creates a feeling of fullness that provides appetite suppression. Many studies prove konjac can encourage weight loss, and a review of the studies, carried out by the European Food Safety Authority, is equally supportive. However the EFSA have set out strict recommendations regarding the amount of konjac that should be used each day, how many doses are required, and how many glasses of water konjac must be consumed with. The EFSA also stress the importance of using konjac in conjunction with diet and exercise. Gravitate Supersculpt provides the correct dose, Gravitate are recommending the right amount of water, and they are also encouraging dieters to use their products with diet and exercise. As far as Gravitate Supersculpt goes, Gravitate has got everything 100% right.
Each tablet contains a blend of 24 vitamins and minerals. Many of them can assist weight loss to varying degrees, but the ones that are likely to offer the most benefit are:
- Calcium: The results of a study conducted at the University of Tennessee show show increasing dietary calcium levels can “increase the percentage of fat lost from the trunk region”. [Access the study here.]
- Chromium: This mineral enhances insulin levels, can help suppress the appetite, and may increase the metabolism and encourage fat burning. [Learn more about chromium & weight loss here.]
- Iodine: The thyroid gland secretes hormones that are necessary for a healthy metabolism, but a lack of iodine effects thyroid health. This can cause less hormones to be produced, leading to a sluggish metabolism. [Learn more about the relationship between thyroid hormones and the metabolism here.]
- Vitamin B12: A versatile vitamin that aids DNA synthesis and helps the body to convert proteins and fats into energy. Like all B vitamins, including biotin (B7) and folic acid (B9), vitamin B12 is necessary for a healthy metabolism. [Learn more about Vitamin B12 and weight loss here.]
The other 20 vitamins and minerals included in the DietVits diet pill are:
- Selenium (55ug)
- Vitamin B1 (1.1mg)
- Vitamin K1 (37.5ug)
- Folic acid (200ug)
- Vitamin B5 (6mg)
- Manganese (2mg)
- Vitamin B3 (16mg)
- Copper (1mg)
- Zinc (10mg)
- Vitamin D3 (5ug)
- Vitamin B6 (1.4mg)
- Vitamin B2 (1.4mg)
- Molybdenum (25ug)
- Biotin (50ug)
- Vitamin E: (12mg)
- Magnesium (75mg)
- Vitamin C (80mg)
- Iron (14mg)
- Vitamin A (800ug)
- Boron (150ug)
Gravitate Supersculpt Side Effects
Side effects are unlikely but Gravitate products are not meant for anyone who is under 18 years of age. People with existing health problems, and people using medication, should seek medical advice before using supplements of any kind. Women who are pregnant or lactating are also urged to consult a doctor before using weight loss supplements or attempting to reduce their body weight.
What Makes Gravitate Different & is it Worth the Money?
The fact that Gravitate treat Supersculpt and DietVits like a single product is certainly unusual and dieters who order a Gravitate weight loss kit will discover the pills are packed in resealable bags instead of bottles. However, the real difference between Gravitate’s products and other diet supplements is they are more likely to work because the quality and amount of ingredients involved are just right. The free diet and exercise booklet is also important because it can help dieters to get off on the right foot and make sure their lifestyle is geared for weight loss success.
Both Gravitate products are vegetarian friendly and neither one contains any stimulants. Although these features are not unique, supplements that are vegetarian friendly and suitable for people who do not tolerate stimulants well are in the minority.
The cost of a Gravitate weight loss kit can be as low as £19.99 (14 day supply) or as high as £119.99 (120 day supply). This is not unreasonable for a product of this quality and many dieters have been tricked into spending much more on products that do not work. However, dieters who have been burned in the past can buy in confidence because Gravitate back their products with a 35 day money back guarantee.