Activ8x is produced and distributed within the UK. It is a perfect example of how a company should operate with high emphasis on customer satisfaction. The product itself has been subject to many positive reviews.
Diet drops have a reputation for getting to work faster than diet pills, so drops are becoming an increasingly popular weight loss option these days, and dieters who prefer drops to tablets or capsules have plenty of brands to choose from.
Some are good, others are not so good. In this review we will take a look at Activ8X and see if the product is likely to be worth the hefty price tag (£49.99).
Activ8X Diet Drops Advertised Benefits
- Hunger control
- Carbohydrate blocking
- Metabolism boosting
- Fat burning
- No nasty stimulants or side effects
How to Take Activ8X
Each bottle of Activ8X has a pipette fitted into the lid. This is used to deliver the drops, which should be placed under the tongue. A couple of minutes should be allowed before swallowing (diet drops are usually absorbed through the skin).
- Chromium: There is some indication that chromium may have appetite suppressing abilities, but its real value is as a fat burner.
- Grapefruit Powder: Used here to provide appetite suppression, but grapefruit can also help detoxify the body.
- Grape Seed Extract: Further study is required, but grape seed extract has a good reputation for assisting the fat burning process.
- Panax Ginseng: Great for boosting the immune system and improving the overall health. Recent studies suggest this Asian herb may also function as a carb blocker.
- Pyruvate: Believed to assist weight loss by converting sugars and starch into energy and providing a boost to the metabolism.
- Capsicum: Several studies prove capsicum’s value as a thermogenic fat burner and some researchers have noted metabolism changes that resulted in capsicum users burning calories at 12 times the normal speed. There are also indications that capsicum may be an appetite suppressant as well.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: A popular inclusion in weight loss blends, green tea is rich in healthy antioxidants and has a proven ability as a thermogenic fat burner.
- Beta-alanine: A non-essential amino acid that can protect against loss of muscle mass (due to dieting).
This appears to be a strong blend that should deliver some excellent results, but blend potential and can sometimes by ruined by substandard blending techniques so let’s take a look at some feedback and see if past customers have achieved the kind of benefits they should.
Customer Testimonials & Feedback
The Activ8X website contains an impressive number of customer recommendations, all of which have been verified by a third party testimonial authentication service.
Two typical comments read:
Activ8X Side Effects & Other Issues
Side effects are unlikely, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult a doctor prior to taking any form of dietary supplement. The same advice is offered to anyone who has known or suspected health issues or concerns.
The Bottom Line
Activ8X is a recommended product. It may be pricey, but the blend contains a powerful mix of ingredients that should deliver the kind of weight loss results AMAS promises. Customer feedback is also very good and the guarantee is even better. Any company that is willing to allow a claim period of 200 days shows a lot of confidence in its product. We have confidence in Activ8X as well and do not believe it is likely that customers will need to ask AMAS to make good on their promised refund.
How And Where To Buy Activ8X
Activ8X is manufactured in the UK by AMAS Enterprises Ltd, a subsidiary of the Anderson Mann Group Ltd. Although the company distributes product via a network of “approved retailers”, finding a local Activ8X stockist may be difficult so for most people it will probably be easiest to purchase some diet drops from the Activ8X website. It’s quick-loading, easy to navigate, and provides a generous amount of information about the product, along with several contact options for the customer services department.
Each bottle of Activ8X contains a one-month supply of drops and customers are also granted access to the AVX website, so they can benefit from dieting tips and advice. At £49.99 per bottle, Activ8X does not come cheap, but AMAS promises a weight loss of 1 stone in the first month. If the product can deliver on that promise most customers may forgive the high price, and all purchases are protected by a 200 day money back guarantee, so there’s nothing to lose.