According to Nathans Natural, Nutres is a revolutionary weight loss product consisting of 9 all-natural ingredients. We would substitute the word “revolutionary” with “rebranded” because the formulation appears to be identical to the one they used in an earlier product called Nuvoryn.
Many customers said the Nuvoryn failed to work and we found numerous complaints made by customers who claim the company failed to honour their promise of a money back guarantee.
Nathans Naturals eventually pulled the product from the market, renamed it, and began selling it as Revolyn and, although the official website has now been removed, Revolyn is still available on Amazon. Nutres is only available via the Nutres website and the offer of a money back guarantee is no longer in place.
What is Nutres and How Does it Work?
According to the Nutres website, the product is designed to support weight loss by addressing “the 4 imperative areas of weight loss”:
- Fat burning
- Enhanced metabolism
- Boosted energy levels
If you’ve just done the maths and realized that’s only three benefits, we noticed it too, but the people at Nathans Natural obviously did not.
However, diet pills that enhance the metabolism cause the body to burn calories faster. When such pills are used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise it can create a calorie shortage that forces the body to start burning fat to get more energy. This can be effective for weight loss, but such a calorie shortage can lead to feelings of fatigue, so Nutres contains some stimulants to help provide capsule users with a little extra pep-me-up.
What Is In Nutres
The FAQs page on the Nutres website states the formulation contains nine ingredients, but the “ingredients” page only mentions seven. This could be another example of the company’s counting difficulties, but is equally likely to suggest the presence of undisclosed ingredients.
- Green Tea: A popular diet pill ingredient that has proven metabolism boosting abilities and can also offer protection from disease.
- Guarana: A tropical fruit extract that is added to energy drinks because it provides a slow release of caffeine that makes it perfect for providing long-term stimulation. Caffeine is also known to be a thermogenic fat burner, so guarana is an equally common inclusion in diet supplements.
- Damiana: A shrub extract that has a longstanding reptuation as a libido booster, but is not generally associated with weight loss.
- Yerba Mate: Another shrub extract. This one comes from South America. Like guarana, yerba mate is a source of caffeine, but it delivers it more quickly and the effects wear off sooner.
- Resveratrol: A grape extract that is high in antioxidants. It offers many health benefits and assists weight loss by interfering with the body’s ability to form new fat cells.
- Siberian Ginseng: A popular Asian herb that boasts many health-enhancing abilities and appears to be capable of assisting weight loss.
- Pomegranate Extract: Further study is required, but pomegranate may have value as a weight loss aid.
Nutres Customer Feedback
The Nutres website contains a number of positive reviews that are accompanied by the same before and after pictures that were used on the Nuvoryn and Revolyn websites before they were taken down. One woman apparently lost 56 pounds in 6 weeks, but reviews placed on manufacturer’s websites may be biased and cannot be relied upon for accuracy.
Nutres Side Effects & Health Issues
The FAQs page on the official website points out all the ingredients used can be found in food and claim this makes the product safe to use, but warns potential users to seek medical advice if they are allergic to any of the ingredients. We suggest pregnant or nursing mothers avoid using any supplement that has not been approved by their GP. The same advice is offered to people who have existing medical issues or are using medication.
Nutres Purchasing Options & Considerations
A 30-day supply of Nutres costs USD$ 19.95 (£16.35) from the manufacturer’s website. Bulk buy discounts and other incentives are available to customers who wish to splash out a little more in the hopes of getting a better deal.
There is no money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
The Nutres formulation contains ingredients that should help people to lose weight, but the quantities are not stated and it is possible the formulation contains two undisclosed ingredients as well. If the quantities involved are high, the mystery ingredients may dilute the abilities of the other inclusions and this would results in a weaker product that may not work at all. This may not be an issue if a guarantee was in place and the company was likely to honour it, but there is no way for dissatisfied customers to get their money back, so potential users can be forgiven if they decide Nutres is not worth the gamble.
If you are looking for an effective diet pill that comes from a highly reputable company PhenQ is highly recommended.
PhenQ works on three levels – it can burn off body fat, block the creation of new fat and suppress appetite.
PhenQ has a 60 day money back refund policy and does not charge shipping anywhere in the world.