LipoExit is a diet pill produced in Denmark by Pharma Nord. The company has a good reputation and its products can be found in chemist shops and online stores all over Europe. Pharma Nord maintain offices in many countries and have also created a number of location-specific websites.
The UK office is in Morpeth, Northumberland and the UK site can be found at pharmanord.co.uk. The site does not offer a shopping cart facility, but it has an online tool site visitors can use for locating their nearest high street supplier. The navigation panel on the Pharma Nord website also has a tab that reads “shop”, but customers who click it are transferred to the MultiVits website and, although this is obviously Pharma Nord’s preferred marketing partner, the site only stocks six of their products. LipoExit is not one of them. The product is also absent from the company website, so it appears they are not actively promoting it in England, Scotland, or Wales.
Claims: To prevent sugar cravings and burn body fat
Positives: Made by a reputable company, some good ingredients
Negatives: No a negative as suhc but it not as effective as the market leaders
- Prevent sugar cravings
- Burn more fat and carbohydrates
- Lose weight and maintain a slimmer figure
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Remove unwanted toxins and waste products from the body
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
The LipoExit formulation contains the following five ingredients:
- FibrePrecise: A proprietary blend of chitosan. Like most forms of chitosan, FibrePrecise is a compound taken from the shells of deep sea crustaceans, such as lobsters and shrimps. The body is unable to process chitosan, so it passes through the digestive organs intact. Chitosan also has the ability to bond with dietary fats. This makes the bound fat indigestible as well and prevents it from releasing any calories into the body. Chitosan is a reasonably well-respected fat blocking ingredient, so it is strange to see Pharma Nord have added it here as an appetite suppressant. It may provide this as a secondary benefit (its presence can help fill up the stomach), but many other ingredients are better suited to the task.
- Chromium: A mineral that offers several benefits and may be useful for preventing the desire for sweet food, thanks to its ability to prevent after-meal blood sugar spikes.
- Ascorbic Acid: An ingredient that provides Vitamin C. It’s not a bad inclusion because it boosts immune function and is also a powerful antioxidant. However, Pharma Nord have added it to combat diet-related fatigue and this is something Vitamin C is unlikely to do.
- Artichoke Extract: A popular detox provider with a good reputation for delivering the goods. Over time toxins can build up inside the body. Some of them come from food, others from the environment. None of them are good for the health and they can also retard the metabolism. This causes the body to burn less calories, resulting in weight gain. Pharma Nord fail to state how much artichoke extract the formulation contains but, if the quantity is adequate, its presence may detoxify the body sufficiently to get the metabolism back on track.
- Pectin (from citrus peel): Pectin also has the ability to provide a detox, but Pharma Nord state they have added it to prevent bloating. There is some evidence to suggest it has this ability, but further study is needed.
No customer feedback was available at the time of this review.
Side Effects & Health Issues
The fact that the formulation contains chitosan will make it unsuitable for vegetarians or anyone who is allergic to seafood. Pharma Nord point out the tablets may interfere with the way contraceptive pills work and state their use could be equally problematic for anyone using hormone treatments. Due to this fact, a four-hour gap must be left between doses of LipoExit and other medications. The tablets are unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child. Individuals who have existing health issues should check with their GP before using LipoExit or any other form of dietary product. The same advice is offered to people who are taking medication.
Where to Buy LipoExit
Although LipoExit is quite easy to get hold of in most European countries, and appears to be very popular in Ireland, finding an online supplier in the mainland UK is not easy. Evergreen Healthfoods was the only option we could find and their price for a 60-tablet pack was £25.46.
Pharma Nord does not provide customers with a money back guarantee.
None of the ingredients used in LipoExit are likely to be particularly useful for reducing tiredness and fatigue but, in theory, the formulation may have an effect on sugar cravings and could also improve the body’s ability to burn fat and carbohydrates. The claims about the tablets’ ability to provide a detox may also hold true, but none of the promised benefits are likely to occur if the inclusion rates are too low.
This is a problem because Pharma Nord fails to disclose any inclusion rates and there is no customer feedback to provide an insight into how well the tablets have performed for past users. We cannot say the product will not work at all, but nor can we recommend it. Even if we did view LipoExit in a more favourable light, dieters in the UK may find it difficult to find a supplier, so this one is a bit of a non-starter.
Recommended Slimming Pill
We make no excuses for recommending PhenQ over LipoExit. In our opinion PhenQ is the most complete diet pill on the market – it offers a multiple benefit to people wanting ti lose weight.
PhenQ is a fat burner, a fat blocker and an appetite suppressant. There is also a 60 day money back guarantee.
Read why PhenQ is so highly rated