Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2 is a workout supplement manufactured in Great Britain by Forza Supplements. According to the Forza website the capsules are “hugely popular” with dieters who are struggling to achieve their goals, and are equally revered by fitness enthusiasts who are keen to take their training to the next level. However, at the time of this review, we were unable to find any customer testimonials at all.
The product takes its name from raspberry ketones, which are supposedly the main ingredient, and it is particularly rich in caffeine. It is a good ingredient that can provide several benefits, but the Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2 blend may contain more caffeine than some people can handle, making the capsules unsuitable for many users.
Forza is a very well respected and prominent brand in the diet and fitness industry, they make some of the best selling products in many countries including the UK and Ireland.
In this instance though, when raspberry ketone enters the equation there can only be one recommendation and this Evolution Slimmings Raspberry Ketone Plus.
Raspberry Ketone Plus as a brand is arguably the best known, best selling and reason that raspberry ketone as a weight loss ingredients has reached the heights that it is has.
Promised Benefits and Main Selling Points
- Take your workout to the next level
- Supports your fitness goals
- Contains Forza’s Raspberry K2 formula
- As seen in Heat, Women’s Fitness and Health & Fitness magazines
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each (2 capsule) dose provides:
- Raspberry Fruit (400mg): At 400mg this is a generous dose of raspberry “fruit”, but raspberry fruit suggests just that—fruit. The weight loss ingredient raspberry ketones is a chemical that is sourced from raspberries. It is a powerful appetite suppressant and fat burner, but 1kg of raspberries generally only provides 1-4mg of raspberry ketone. It is an expensive ingredient that can cost up to USD$20,000 per kg. Raspberries (the fruit) are much cheaper, but if the ingredient used here is just fruit it is unlikely to offer any benefits at all.
- Caffeine (370mg): Caffeine is a powerful energy-providing stimulant that can suppress the appetite, speed up the metabolism, and encourage fat burning. The dose here is unusually high, so the results should be good, but many people cannot handle caffeine doses of this level.
- L-Tyrosine (250mg): L-Tyrosine is believed to possess mood-enhancing abilities and is often included in formulations such as this in the belief that its presence may help the supplement user to better deal with the pressures of dieting and/or the stress of prolonged exercise.
- Green Tea (200mg): Green tea is a source of healthful antioxidants. It also has a lot of credibility as a weight loss provider due to its proven metabolism boosting and thermogenic fat burning abilities. It is possible to enhance green tea’s abilities by mixing it with one or more sources of caffeine.
- Vitamin B3 (120mg): Like all B Vitamins, Vitamin B3 supports healthy metabolic function.
- Spirulina (80mg): A nutritious species of algae that may be useful for boosting the immune system. Forza also use it in some of their other products, but it is not generally associated with weight loss.
- L-Taurine (40mg): An amino acid. L-Taurine is reputed to speed the metabolism and encourage fat burning.
- Guarana (24mg): A caffeine-providing ingredient that releases its caffeine content more slowly that alternative providers.
- Iron (20mg): A mineral that is necessary for good health, but is unlikely to contribute to weight loss or provide extra energy.
- Chromium (260µg): Laboratory studies conducted on rats suggest chromium works well as a fat burner.
- Iodine (240µg): Iodine is necessary for correct thyroid function. If the thyroid becomes sluggish the metabolism can become likewise hindered, leading to weight gain, so Iodine and Iodine-providing ingredients are often incorporated into weight loss blends.
How to Take Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2
- To support weight loss: Two capsules should be taken each morning. A third capsule is required during the afternoon.
- To provide a pre-workout boost: Two capsules should be consumed 30 minutes before exercise is commenced.
It is important never to exceed two capsules in a single dose or four capsules in any 24 hour period.
Capsules should always be taken with a full glass of water, and people who have difficulty sleeping are advised not to take Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2 after 3pm in the afternoon.
No customer feedback was available at the time of this review.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
Forza states Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2 is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers, anyone who is under the age of 18, or people who have existing health issues. They also warn the formulation is unsuitable for people who are taking medication and those who are sensitive to caffeine. Each dose provides as much caffeine as four cups of coffee, and guarana and green tea provide further caffeine still. The amount of caffeine used in the Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2 blend is higher than the norm, so side effects such as racing heart and/or nausea cannot be ruled out. Any user who experiences negative reactions to the product is advised to cease supplementation immediately and seek medical advice.
Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2 is sold without a money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A (60 capsule) bottle of Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2 costs £34.99 + shipping when purchased directly from the Forza website and customers are required to register with the site before they can make a purchase. Forza T5 Super Raspberry K2 is also available from many main suppliers including Boots and Superdrug but, with a price tag of £17, Amazon usually provides customers with the cheapest option and generally offers free postage as well.