Pink Diet Pills – HerDiet produces a range of health and wellness products that are designed especially for women.
Their Pink Diet Pills appear to be one of the most successful products and, if the marketing talk turns out to be straight talk, a couple of capsules a day will put a “pep in the heels and get that dress a few sizes smaller”.
The branding of the product is certainly eye catching – but as we have seen many times before it can be diversion from the products efficacy.
What Are the Promised Results?
HerDiet make their Pink Diet Pills sound pretty fun. Who else is marketing a diet pill that offers “more energy than a triple espresso” and “an appetite that is kicked to the curb like last seasons outfits”?
Are The Ingredients Up to the Job?
Each capsule contains 485mg of a proprietary blend, but be careful girls, all of the ingredients used are stimulants. So if you want more energy than a triple espresso you can have it. But if you have a problem handling stimulants the pink pill may leave you feeling green.
The proprietary blend contains:
- 1,3,7-Trimethylaxanthine: Just caffeine getting all shy and hiding behind a fancy name. Caffeine is one of the most popular energy providers in the world and it’s good for burning fat too.
- Beta-phenylethylamine: A stimulant that acts on the central nervous system and causes the neurotransmitters in the brain to boost mental alertness.
- Synephrine: This stimulant comes from a species of orange and it’s very good at banishing belly fat.
- N-Dimethyl-4-Hydroxyphenylethylamine: You might know this ingredient better as hordenine. It’s a plant extract that is believed to be a fat burner, but a little more testing needs to be done before anyone can know for sure.
- Schizandrol A: This is an extract taken from a Chinese vine. It’s believed to boost dopamine levels sufficiently to provide extra energy and drive. It may also improve the mood and help you to feel good.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan: 5-HTP boosts serotonin levels. So it’s another ingredient that can help you feel good and, if you are comfort eater, it can probably help.
- Yohimbine: A stimulant taken from the bark of a tree. It can boost athletic performance and, word has it, it’s an aphrodisiac too.
- Theobromine anhydrous: Have you ever noticed how a little chocolate seems to make all your problems melt away? That’s because it contains theobromine. It can also boost energy levels and increase sexual excitement.
Have Many Other Women Used Pink Diet Pills?
Lots of women have used HerDiet Pink Diet Pills and there is plenty of feedback available. Some people say they are tickled pink by the results. Others say they wish they’d kept their money in their purse.
A few average comments read:
Pink Diet Pills Side Effects
Although a lot of customers appear to have reaped great benefits from the product and are tickled pink with the results, many past users say the pills made them feel unwell.
A few of the reported side effects include:
- Upset stomach
- Irritability and grouchiness
- Racing heart
Reactions like this are not unusual for stimulant-powered diet pills. Such reactions will probably only be experienced by people who are sensitive to stimulants, but we still suggest all potential users check with their GP before they start popping pink diet pills into their mouths.
Where Can I Buy HerDiet Pink Diet Pills?
You can buy the HerDiet from the manufacturer’s website and from Amazon.com. If you buy from the official site you can expect to pay $29.99 (£24.70) for a 30-day supply. If you buy via Amazon the price comes down to $16.99 (£14).
Can I Get a Refund If I’m Not Happy?
The duration is not mentioned, but HerDiet Pink Capsules are sold with a 100% money back guarantee.
Is The Pink Diet Pill a Good Diet Pill For Women?
If you don’t generally have problems tolerating stimulants, and are looking for a pill to help you lose weight, go girl! HerDiet Pink Diet Pills should be right up your street.
If drinking a few cups of coffee leaves you jittery, or you are unsure about your ability to handle these pink pills, you may be better off looking elsewhere. HerDiet is a good diet pill, but it’s not the only good diet pill. In the end, the right diet pill will be the one that works best for you.
Out preference if for PhenQ – a pharmacy strength diet pill that can be ordered direct from it’s makers without the need of a prescription.
PhenQ has many mechanics of action (fat burning, fat blocking and appetite suppressing) it can also help provide additional energy.